The Pinnacle Rehabilitation and Nursing Center provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
At The Pinnacle Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, we are extremely proud to serve our residents and their families. It is very important to us that our residents’ short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, or respite care be convenient and successful which is why we have an on-staff infectious disease physician as well as a critical care pulmonologist.
Our commitment to our residents:
- To provide each resident with individualized care and treatment
- To provide an exceptional customer service experience
- To help each resident achieve their highest level of function, mobility, and independence.
The Pinnacle Rehabilitation and Nursing Center are proud to offer an exceptional pulmonary program. Under the direction of critical care pulmonologist, Dr. Vishal Sawhney, we have established care plans that are individualized for each patient’s needs. We are here to ensure a smooth process and provide our patients with an avenue for optimal wellness and recovery.
To make each resident’s stay more comfortable we provide a home-like atmosphere where we care for our residents like they were our own family. We also provide exceptional specialty services such as pulmonary rehabilitation and a wound care program overseen by our certified wound care nurse.
Our exceptional customer service will make each resident feel welcomed and taken care of while our activities director will create meaningful daily activities and fun-filled outings for all to enjoy. Don’t forget to stop into the beauty and barbershop for a weekly pampering session or ask a loved one to join us for a delicious meal in our dining room. With many amenities to enjoy, we know each resident will enjoy their stay.
We welcome family, friends, and visitors any day of the week. We look forward to answering any questions one may have about our services, coverage or amenities. Thank you for considering The Pinnacle Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for you or your loved one’s needs.
- All 75-beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Dental and optometry services available
- Flat-screen TV’s and free cable television
- Telephone option
- Beautician/Barbershop once or twice a week
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- Activities/Entertainment offered with frequent outings